Paddington Bear's Alphabet Treasure Hunt was released by Tempo Pre-School in 7th June 1993 and 6th April 1998.
Paddington Bear enters the Great Alphabet Treasure Hunt in order to win a prize.
Featured Words Edit
- A: ant, avocado, arrow, apple, address
- B: ball, bat, bucket, bun, Brown
- C: cat, cabbage, coat, currant, creepy-crawly
- D: dinosaur, desk, duster, dog, duffle-coat
- E: elephant, envelope, elbow, egg, eyes
- F: fountain, football, fan, funnel, fur
- G: goat, glove, goldfish, grape
- H: horse, hat, house, handle
- I: igloo, Indian, ice, ink
- J: judge, jelly, jug, jar, juice
- K: kipper, kite, kaleidoscope, king, kerchief
- L: letter, lamp, lolly, lemon, lid
- M: mouse, mustard, money, marmalade, mouth
- N: nurse, nut, notebook, nail, nose
- O: ostrich, olive, octopus, orange, oil
- P: picture, pirate, parrot, pencil, Paddington, paw
- Q: quilt, queue, quill, queen, question
- R: robot, ruler, rainbow, radish, rubber
- S: sausage, skirt, stairs, suitcase
- T: tent, toothbrush, toad, toffee, toggle-peg
- U: underwear, ukulele, udder, umbrella, uniform
- V: van, violin, vase, video, vegetable
- W: waterfalls, whales, windows, wasp, whiskers
- X: X marks the spot, xylophone
- Y: yawn
- Z: zig-zag
Trailers and info Edit
- The Tempo Pre-School video titles advert from 1991.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.